The color that
describes this post is orange. I chose the color orange because it has the
same energy as the color red and the excitement and happiness that comes with
yellow. I thought this color fit the way I feel about teaching and I also think It describes my teaching style, and would be a good
topic color for my first post. Also the color is bright and if the classroom is brighter it is happier and ready to learn.
Hello, I am Emily
from Clarksburg WV. I really enjoy
working with children and helping them to learn. I would like to teach either
third or fourth grade, I think. I believe children should learn in what ever
way is easiest fro them. I really think that for most children, they don’t
learn if just by being lectured, they learn when they get to interact and
participate in the learning process. For example instead of just telling the
children about how a caterpillar turns into a butterfly they could actually see
the process, or instead of trying to teach them to add fractions, I would
actually get a toy pizza or something of that nature and show them. I guess
that means I believe children should participate in active learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment